When playing football, I will:
- Always play to the best of my ability.
- Play fairly – I won’t cheat, complain or waste time.
- Respect my team-mates, the other team, the referee and my coach/manager.
- Play by the rules, as directed by the referee.
- Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game.
- Listen and respond to what my coach/manager tells me.
- Talk to someone I trust or the club Welfare Officer if I am unhappy about anything at my club.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code of Conduct, any of the following actions may be taken by my coach/manager, County FA or The FA. I may:
- Be required to apologise to my team-mates, the other team, referee or team manager.
- Receive a formal warning from the coach/manager or the club committee.
- Be dropped or substituted from games.
- Be suspended from training.
- Be required to leave the club.
- My club, County FA or The FA may make my parent/carer aware of any infringements of the Code of Conduct.
- The FA/County FA may impose a fine or/or suspension against my club. Players aged 16 and over will be responsible to reimburse the club for any fines imposed by the football authorities. Parents/carers will be responsible to reimburse the club for players aged under-16. The club reserves the right to suspend a player for no-payment of any such fine.
- On match days, players must be punctual and arrive at the playing ground no later than 30 minutes before kick- off.
- Players will arrive for matches and training with the correct kit, shin pads, appropriate footwear, weather appropriate clothing and a suitable drink.
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour on or off the pitch whilst representing the club.